The vision of the Global Great Commission Network (GGCN) – Carrying Tokyo 2010 Forward is to list a wide range of mission resources available to individuals, agencies, organizations, and others in the pursuit of Great Commission Activities. The following information is the beginning of our compilation of some known resources and needs to be expanded greatly, especially with non-western resources. This listing is under construction. If you have information about resources to include in this list, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tokyo 2010 GMC Archive – Video, audio, and papers from the Tokyo 2010 Global Mission Consultation
- The African Missions Movement – A website seeking to reflect the African mission force
- Brigada – Resources, trends, and motivation to fulfill the Great Commission
- Center for Mission Mobilization – resources to engage, equip, and connect believers worldwide to their most strategic role in completing the Great Commission, in multiple languages
- Center for the Study of Global Christianity – An authoritative view of global Christianity for research and strategic planning
– Status of Global Missions, updated yearly each January
– Christianity in its Global Context
- Chinese Church Voices – A blog that aims to broaden understanding of the issues facing the Chinese church planning
- Evangelical Missions Quarterly Online – Professional journal for the worldwide missions community
- Evangelical Training Directory – A searchable multi-lingual database of evangelical Bible colleges – and pastoral, theological and missionary training programs, courses and resources world-wide
- Global Mobilization Network – a network with the vision to see God glorified through mobilizing the global Church, in all its expressions, as a synergized mission force capable of finishing the task of world evangelization.
- Global Recordings Network – That people might hear and understand God’s Word in their heart language, especially those who are oral communicators and those who do not have Scriptures in a form they can access
- ILI Leadership Training – training and resources to equip and mobilize leaders around the world to reach the lost, available in 15 different languages.
- International Bulletin of Missionary Research – The reliable source for Christian mission history and analysis
- Jesus Film Media – The digital expression of the JESUS Film Project, close to 64,000 video flips at your fingertips.
- Light the Window is a joint project, co-sponsored by GGCN, mobilizing at least 10 million believers to pray daily for the unreached peoples of the 10/40 Window Region through the year 2020.
- The Long View – Justin Long on the unevangelized, mobilizing missionaries, swarms, and other mission issues
- MegaVoice International – a ministry support organization specializing in solar-powered digital audio Bibles
- Movilicemos – Mas de 1000 recursos para tu iglesia
- Seedbed – A professional journal exploring the topics of church planting in Muslim contexts. Subscription to the electronic version (PDF, epub, mobi) is free of charge by emailing email@example.com.
- WordTruth – a free biblically-based website.
- World Christian Missionary Resources – information about many different kinds of Christian resources, including missions, evangelism, discipleship, audio, dvds, outreach ideas, childrens outreach and more.
- World Evangelical Alliance Resources – an online archive of training and other mission materials provided by the World Evangelical Alliance.
- Your Church Can Change The World – Mobilize your church, denomination, or country with this simple, self-teaching curriculum. Free download in WORD for easy translating and adapting.