Global Great Commission Network – India
Welcome to the Global Great Commission Network –India website.
The Tokyo 2010 Global Mission Consultation was not intended to be an end in itself, but the beginning of a movement to see all peoples discipled in our generation. With this vision, in 2011 the Global Great Commission Network –Carrying Tokyo 2010 Forward was created.
GGCN – INDIA PURPOSE STATEMENT
The Global Great Commission Network-India – Carrying Tokyo 2010 Forward exists to stimulate nationalwide mission efforts that promote the making of disciples of every people in our generation.
GGCN – INDIA VALUES
The Unreached Peoples tab is designed to provide UPG research and other information, and specifically to facilitate cooperation in Unreached Peoples outreach between:
- In GGCN we pledge together to promote the values of the Tokyo Declaration and specifically to cooperate with one another, and all others of like faith, with the singular goal of “Making disciples of every people in our generation.” The Global Great Commission Network desires to serve all individuals, mission agencies, associations, churches, networks or other ministries who share this common value
- The Global Great Commission Network exists to broadly encourage collaboration and partnership
- The Global Great Commission Network exists not to compete with, but to serve and support other networks and ministries
GGCN – INDIA’S FOCUS AREAS
- Personal discipline and engagement in discipleship
- Children and youths as today’s Church
- Mobilising the alternative mission force
- Engaging unengaged people groups and areas
GGCN – INDIA RESOURCES
- Ethno Linguistic PGs, PGORG, 3 Nov 2014: Download Excel File
- Ethno Cultural PGs India, JP, 3 Nov 2013: Download Excel File
GGCN – INDIA LEADERSHIP TEAM
Rev. Paul P. Radha Krishnan
Mahanaim Ministries, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu
The Regional Coordinators:
- Dr.Rajesh KumarAgarwal- RSP,Bareilly.
- Rev.Pranab Kishore Kumar,NFI,Odisha
E.mail: [email protected]
Tel-fax: 04632 232315
GGCN –India needs committed mission minded volunteers (both men and women, seniors and juniors, north and south, east and west.) to actively involve in the following responsibilities:
- State Co-ordinators
- Translators to translate the GGCN resources into vernacular Languages of India
- Promotional Workers to introduce GGCN-India to all the mission networks, associations, organisations, Churches and to individual Christ followers to bring them closer to build God’s kingdom and to disciple the nation.