It is the vision of the Global Great Commission Network to post a broad selection of general mission news and events. This will include conferences and other events that are recommended by participants. If you have information about local, regional, or global conferences or other mission events to include in this calendar, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can click here to submit your event to our team.
Another good source for mission events is the Linking Global Voices Mission Events Calendar.
The following mission calendars are focused primarily on North American events:
School of Mobilization Prayer (SOMP)
March 17 - March 23$US200.00
The School of Mobilization Prayer is for leaders and believers alike wanting to grow in and be equipped to help their Churches, Organizations, Denominations and Networks engage in “Mobilization Prayer.” Prayer for the global Church to become all God intends spiritually while simultaneously prioritizing and emphasizing the Great Commission heartbeat of God as intended.
- Participants will learn what Mobilization Prayer is, models of Mobilization Prayer, Biblical rationale of Mobilization Prayer and much more.
- Participants will learn about, identify and apply principles of Mobilization Prayer to implement in their ministries.
- Participants will be able to reproduce Mobilization Prayer in their home ministries
- Participants will join a virtual prayer chain internationally called the Mobilization Prayer Community
Who Are the Participants?
Ministry leaders and believers interested in learning, growing in and reproducing Mobilization Prayer in their home ministries and spheres of influence.
- Recommendation from leader or ministry
- Eager to grow in and implement mobilization prayer
- Possess mature discipleship character traits such as humility, servant heart, teachable spirit, learning posture
Food (Three Daily Meals), Accommodation, WiFi, All School Materials, Group Outings
Cost Does Not Include:
Flights To/ From Your Home Country to Chiang Mai, Thailand, Visa Fees, Personal Transportation Around Town, Notebooks, Writing Materials, Eating Out, Non-Essential Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, hair-brush, etc.).
Partial Scholarships Available. Scholarships are available after being accepted for those coming from certain non-western countries.